FilipWe have cooperated with BAOSI for many years. The quality of vacuum pump has been very stable and the delivery has been timely.
ChristopherThey're a serious, professional corporation that knows how to bring immediate solutions if inconvenience comes up. Vacuum parts that were provided by them can work in an trustworthy way.
BSJ300L Aluminium alloy Roots Vacuum Booster Pump 1000m3/h 3.7kW
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Features||Heat Sink, Corrosion Resistance, Efficient Energy Saving||Surface||Painting|
|Color||White||Pumping Rate||1000 M³/h(16667L/min)|
1000 m³/h Army Green, 3.7kW Mechanical Booster Pump, Roots Pump BSJ300L
Roots vacuum pumps ,which are also called Roots blowers,are rotary plunger type pumps where two symmetrically shaped impellors rotate in opposite directions inside the pump housing.
- The use of oil-free intermediate seal, multiple sealed way to ensure the high clean vacuum environment in the rotor chamber.
- Advanced proceesing to ensure the good geometrical symmetry of the rotors,as well as low noise and long service life.
- Special shaft seal is used to achieve the long stable running without oil leakage.
- The BSJ-L series is made of all-aluminum alloy, heat sink, corrosion resistance, and efficient energy saving.The BSJ-LC series is made of cast iron. The unique liquid coupling method enables the pump to start directly under the atmosphere, which greatly reduces the time of pumping.
- Compact structure, light weight, and small volume.
Technical Parameter :
|Pumping Rate||50 Hz||m³h-1 / Lmin-1||1000/16667|
|Max Inlet Pressure||50Hz||Pa||1.3x103|
|Motor Power||kW(hp)||3.7 (5.0)|
|Cooling Method||Water cooled|
Note: The value of 'Ultimate Pressure' in this sheet is measured by Pirani gauge when the Baosi special pump oil is used,and the value should be 4x10-3 if the Mcleod gauge is used.
The cooling water temperature of inlet port must be 5~30℃ When the temperature is too low, keep it in an environment that is not easy to condense.
- Vacuum distillation
- Vacuum packaging
- Thin film coating
- Freez drying
- Electrical engineering
- Surface treatment technique
- Wind Energy
- Ceramics and glasses
We provide you with individual support, we train you and we offer 24/7 service worldwide.